Compare Morgan Stanley vs PwC BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time
I have been working with the firm from almost a year. It is best place to work. You will get ample of growth opportunities. Company strictly follow process which is very good to main quality of code... and services.
I do not find any cons as of now.
I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years
Friendly, good environment, family treatment, great people
Pressure through out the year...
Advice to Management