Compare Morgan Stanley vs UBS BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. UBS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. UBS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UBS scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 43 more reviews than UBS that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UBS.
I have been working at UBS full-time for more than a year
Lots of opportunities for growth and professional development. Excellent work life balance. Supportive management and colleagues. Overall completely worth working here
Hiring process is long with several rounds and lots of waiting time