Compare Mu Sigma vs Willis Towers Watson BETASee how working at Mu Sigma vs. Willis Towers Watson compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mu Sigma vs. Willis Towers Watson. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mu Sigma scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Willis Towers Watson scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Steep learning curve" was the most mentioned Pro at Mu Sigma.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Willis Towers Watson.
- Mu Sigma had 531 more reviews than Willis Towers Watson that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Mu Sigma full-time for less than a year
The team u will be working always supportive and a great opportunity to learn many things
learning comes from experimenting with difficult situations so many think it as cons but it makes us strong and experienced
I have been working at Willis Towers Watson full-time for more than a year
Extremely supportive colleagues, extremely good work life balance, high pay, good hikes
No cons as such.. Very good company