Compare Nando's UK & IRE vs learndirect BETASee how working at Nando's UK & IRE vs. learndirect compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nando's UK & IRE vs. learndirect. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nando's UK & IRE scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Nando's UK & IRE.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at learndirect.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Nando's UK & IRE.
- "Learners" was the most mentioned Con at learndirect.
I have been working at learndirect for less than a year
A strong management team that supports it's staff, and offers a range of benefits that is expected of a company this size. Offers a range of hours to suit the indivudual
There are no real cons to working for this company, if I have to pick something, it would be the distance between centres and the time it takes to get to them, however, this was expected when I... accepted the role