Compare National Car Rental vs Alamo Rent A Car BETASee how working at National Car Rental vs. Alamo Rent A Car compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Car Rental vs. Alamo Rent A Car. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alamo Rent A Car scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- National Car Rental had 2 more reviews than Alamo Rent A Car that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- National Car Rental had 3 more reviews than Alamo Rent A Car that mentioned "Airport" as a Con.
- National Car Rental had 1 more reviews than Alamo Rent A Car that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at National Car Rental full-time for more than a year
Potential to earn more in commission, good people
Management is sometimes sub-par, advancement opportunities only for those with a Bachelors degree, not paid enough hourly to put up with the stuff you have to deal with, Enterprise had better hourly.... And management cares less and less about employees the higher up they are
Advice to Management
Have better payouts, treat your employees like family, not pets. Raise hourly wages, we're not paid enough to deal with all the bull we go through.