Compare National Instruments vs Freescale Semiconductor BETASee how working at National Instruments vs. Freescale Semiconductor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Instruments vs. Freescale Semiconductor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Instruments scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Freescale Semiconductor scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- National Instruments had 162 more reviews than Freescale Semiconductor that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- National Instruments had 83 more reviews than Freescale Semiconductor that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- National Instruments had 4 more reviews than Freescale Semiconductor that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Freescale Semiconductor
In free scale semiconductors have employee benefial and comfortable company.
I think no. Because it provide a good communication and comfortable to the employee.so not will be cons happen
Advice to Management
Please provide some more jobs to freshers who are from core side