Compare National Thermal Power vs Bulb BETASee how working at National Thermal Power vs. Bulb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National Thermal Power vs. Bulb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Thermal Power scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at National Thermal Power.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Bulb.
- "Remote locations" was the most mentioned Con at National Thermal Power.
- "Energy specialist" was the most mentioned Con at Bulb.
I have been working at Bulb full-time for more than 3 years
Very fast paced environment. The team is young, driven and fun to work with. Lots of opportunities to take on more responsibility and grow.
The company is managed like a consulting project with a myriad of metrics and goals.
Advice to Management
Get really clear about just a few big goals that matter and put trust in the leaders to achieve them.