Compare National University of Singapore vs Agency for Integrated Care BETASee how working at National University of Singapore vs. Agency for Integrated Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at National University of Singapore vs. Agency for Integrated Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National University of Singapore scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Agency for Integrated Care scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at National University of Singapore.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Agency for Integrated Care.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at National University of Singapore.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Agency for Integrated Care.
I worked at National University of Singapore
Ample number of research facilities
Tireless work, sometimes we have work stress
I worked at Agency for Integrated Care full-time
- Supportive CEO who regularly conducts sharing sessions with staff - work directly in healthcare policy implementation for elderly in Singapore - decent pay/benefits package + flexi-benefits
- Tedious administrative processes - each division/department has a different culture in terms of openness/promotion etc, so it might be useful to seek reviews from staff from relevant depts instead... of the organisation as a whole