Compare Nationwide vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Nationwide vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nationwide.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- Wells Fargo had 540 more reviews than Nationwide that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 8 years
1. Wide prospects to growth 2. Tolerant & helpful management
1. they have started firing recently with maangement changes.
Advice to Management
keep the core values as is. dont change those with time.