Compare Navigant vs Analysis Group BETASee how working at Navigant vs. Analysis Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Navigant vs. Analysis Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Navigant scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Analysis Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Navigant.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Analysis Group.
- Analysis Group had 7 more reviews than Navigant that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Navigant had 5 more reviews than Analysis Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Analysis Group full-time for more than 3 years
People are brilliant, and care about your development, and growth and mentorship. I would genuinely want to be friends with most of my co-workers, outside of work.
Work life balance is impossible at any levels. Hours are unpredictable. If you happen to be staffed on a great case with great people, you're all set. But thats an element of luck, availability and... relationships. I have witnessed many peoples' careers being ruined because they were staffed on a terrible case (read: poor management) or boring case with little intellectual challenge. Its a large company that is run like a family business. Entrenched relationships make it hard for newcomers. You are either "part of the family" or not. There is little standardization across offices for promotions and pay. Fantastic place for fresh college graduates but beyond that, it can completely depend on who you work with and the sort of work you end up doing.