Compare Navigant vs L.E.K. Consulting BETASee how working at Navigant vs. L.E.K. Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Navigant vs. L.E.K. Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Navigant scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- L.E.K. Consulting scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Navigant.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at L.E.K. Consulting.
- "Navigant" was the most mentioned Con at Navigant.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L.E.K. Consulting.
I have been working at L.E.K. Consulting full-time for more than 3 years
1. Non-hierarchal firm - everyone from a partner to an associate is easily approachable 2. Work life balance - the team works towards prioritizing tasks during the week in a way to avoid late nights... and weekend work 3. Chance to carve your own path - through global opportunities, SWAP, hosting events or attending conferences through a global scale 4. Nice and kind team members - being here means building a network for life
1. Working with people from different parts of the world can become a double edged sword - becomes challenging to work with different time zones at times