Compare Navigant vs PFM BETASee how working at Navigant vs. PFM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Navigant vs. PFM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Navigant scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- PFM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Navigant.
- "Training program" was the most mentioned Pro at PFM.
- Navigant had 34 more reviews than PFM that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Navigant had 32 more reviews than PFM that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at PFM full-time
Throughout the training process, the firm makes a point to showcase every avenue within PFM. There’s something for everybody that enjoys public finance. While exhibiting a fairly standard... hierarchical structure, (most) senior-level employees are very willing to listen and help.
Can get slammed with work sometimes (long hours, work weekends). Pay could be higher in early stages.