Compare NetApp vs SAP BETASee how working at NetApp vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NetApp vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at NetApp.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at NetApp.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I worked at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
Work-life balance is good. People here are very supportive. Chance to innovate as allowed to do side-projects in our team.
Have to work on their own Frameworks and Languages like SAP ABAP, SAPUI5.