Compare Nielsen vs Ipsos BETASee how working at Nielsen vs. Ipsos compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nielsen vs. Ipsos. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nielsen scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Nielsen.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ipsos.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Nielsen.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ipsos.
I have been working at Nielsen for more than a year
Great company culture that helps you learn and grow. Senior management is very easy to approach and all the teams are very proficient at their work. Allows work from home and flexible working as well.
Nothing is a con, you may work for long hours sometimes to meet deadlines but that is compensated with management's appreciation and other efforts to reward your hard work.