Compare Northwest Bank vs Fulton Bank BETASee how working at Northwest Bank vs. Fulton Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Northwest Bank vs. Fulton Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Northwest Bank scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Fulton Bank scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Northwest Bank had 5 more reviews than Fulton Bank that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Northwest Bank.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Fulton Bank.
I worked at Northwest Bank
I worked very closely with VP of communications and marketing. Everyone always checked to see if I needed anything and they made sure I was happy with the work I was doing and the experience I was... getting.
Not really any cons that I can think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you’re doing and checking in on interns to make sure they’re enjoying their work and getting a valuable experience.