Compare Novo Nordisk vs AstraZeneca BETASee how working at Novo Nordisk vs. AstraZeneca compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Novo Nordisk vs. AstraZeneca. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AstraZeneca scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- AstraZeneca had 150 more reviews than Novo Nordisk that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Novo Nordisk.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at AstraZeneca.
I have been working at AstraZeneca full-time for more than a year
You get to work on wide range of activities ranging from health authority queries to signal management to aggregate reports The management is broad minded and in most cases the culture is a... reflection of Sweden/UK where the company is based out of They value your inputs and invest well in training and team based activities. Patient safety is one among its five core values and all your work is patient centric.
The tools they use are outdated. Due to this the burden shifts to the employee to manually manage things on their own. Whether it's project management or data analysis, you have to manage yourself.... Not adequate parking facility for the cars in the building where the office is based out of. Due to this they actively encourage carpooling. No cab facility for employees. This will add to the soft costs (travel expenditure). However for levels E and above there is car lease facility.
Advice to Management
Investment in Project Management Tools should be considered.