Compare OTTO vs Sixt BETASee how working at OTTO vs. Sixt compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at OTTO vs. Sixt. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OTTO scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Nette kollegen" was the most mentioned Pro at OTTO.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sixt.
- "Lange" was the most mentioned Con at OTTO.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sixt.
I have been working at Sixt full-time for more than a year
Sixt India is an organization that is on its way to make changes that reflect positively on the employees and work culture. The biggest perks of working at this company are: 1, Work-life balance. 2..., Interesting Benefits. 3, Internal committees for learning, fun, tech and others. They give opportunity to stay involved and earn recognition for the same. 4, Frequent rewards and recognition practices: Quarterly P2P awards, spot awards and special mentions. 5, Transport facility. 6, Few inspiring leaders and performers that motivate and raise the bar. 7, Evolving attitude: Introduction of new leave policies and equal opportunity employer.
1, Need more women leaders. 2, A small-sized organization making noise in its own way that needs internal involvement for better presence in the tech world.