Compare Online Business Systems vs PointClickCare BETASee how working at Online Business Systems vs. PointClickCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Online Business Systems vs. PointClickCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Online Business Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Online Business Systems.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PointClickCare.
- "Onliners" was the most mentioned Con at Online Business Systems.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
I worked at Online Business Systems part-time for more than a year
Nice people, good ideals and company goals, conscious attempts to make company morale better, good life and work balance, good vacation policy.
Poor interdepartmental communication, people coming out of meetings not having any idea what to do next but not communicating that, (some) clueless upper management, paltry pay and good entry level... employees get pay raises as pathetic as 1% a year, people doing FIVE jobs at a time and feeling overwhelmed. Culture is vicious and verbally abusive (executives will literally scream at you and threaten you with your job)<br>Bonuses for senior level people are in the form of stocks in the company that vest over 4 years and you get 25% of that every year. This means that you would not fully realize the rewards for your efforts until 4 years has passed. If the stock doesnt do well, then too bad for you. This is sometimes in lieu of giving raises as well.
Advice to Management
Don't make managerial decisions by throwing darts at a dartboard while blindfolded and please value your employees and pay them what they're worth. You know why you have a subpar product team?... Because often, you pay half of what other smaller product companies pay. If you want the great tech talent, you can't be cheap.