Compare Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences vs Lakeridge Health BETASee how working at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences vs. Lakeridge Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences vs. Lakeridge Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lakeridge Health scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Lakeridge Health.
- "Full time position" was the most mentioned Con at Lakeridge Health.
I worked at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences part-time
- great team, fun place to work at - nice managers - awesome environment - place close to the lake - for part time, it is very flexible and there are lots of shifts
- you do a lot of servi coffee, snack, meal, courtyard, non nursing task. Which i don't mind, but I think these task often take time away to actually do your quality 1 on 1s with the clients.
I have been working at Lakeridge Health full-time
From the ER, Great coworkers (for the most part), very team oriented
unsafe! no equipment works, ratios are unsafe at times, management kind/understanding but not innovative and can't seem to fix issues