Compare Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences vs M*Modal BETASee how working at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences vs. M*Modal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences vs. M*Modal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at M*Modal.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at M*Modal.
I worked at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences part-time
- great team, fun place to work at - nice managers - awesome environment - place close to the lake - for part time, it is very flexible and there are lots of shifts
- you do a lot of servi coffee, snack, meal, courtyard, non nursing task. Which i don't mind, but I think these task often take time away to actually do your quality 1 on 1s with the clients.
I worked at M*Modal full-time
USA Medical Billing where we have to contact to insurance to resolve the claims as well as we have to do the payment posting and cahrge entry.
They lost the process due to the COVID 19 issues and company is not runing any more.
Advice to Management
They were very supporting and do not feel bed to teach any thing.