Compare Oracle vs EY BETASee how working at Oracle vs. EY compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. EY. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- EY scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
I have been working at Oracle full-time
Good one for freshers and helps in improving and learning new things more which helps in career opportunities
Managers shows attitude in most of cases and there are not help
I have been working at EY full-time for more than 10 years
Good remuneration and transforming into a good leader
No respect for Individual's personal space
Advice to Management
Management is efficient and had created policies to maintain one's personal life balance and needs to monitor if its actually into implementation.aon