Compare Oracle vs Epsilon BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Epsilon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Epsilon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Epsilon scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Oracle had 1,356 more reviews than Epsilon that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Epsilon.
I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than a year
1. Good package 2. Cutting edge tech stack. 3. Work life balance is good in most of the product teams 4. Supportive colleagues and management 5. Good employee benefits 6. Higher management is very... good. 7. Cool office infrastructure
1. Sometimes work life balance will go out on the toss. 2. Too many meetings (Few of them can be avoided)