Compare Oracle vs Facebook BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Facebook scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I worked at Facebook full-time for more than 5 years
- It promotes openness and transparency - Still a lot less office politics than most other companies out there - Great perks and benefits - Overall a chilled and relaxed work environment - They... really care about their employees
- Not the same as it was five years ago. The age and expansion kind of affected the overall cool factor of the company - The offices outside India are much better in terms of following the Fb... culture than the India office currently