Compare Oracle vs Intuit BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Intuit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Intuit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intuit scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Intuit.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Intuit.
I worked at Oracle for less than a year
1) Great Intern Focus 2) Helping Manager and Mentor. 3) Fun activities every Friday.
Initially, It was hectic. Fridays are more congested
Advice to Management
Software Installation can be improved.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years
Innovative Culture, Peers like friends, Transparent Policies, Competitive Pay, Endless oppotunities to grow, Amazing projects in React, Java, AI and ML . Truly powering prosperity
None - Its just amazing to work here