Compare Oracle vs Nasdaq BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Nasdaq compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Nasdaq. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Oracle had 1,427 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Nasdaq.
I worked at Nasdaq for more than a year
Management knows their goals and objectives.
Long hours, but expected with any job in FINTECH.
Advice to Management
Keep going, keep engaging. You guys are being lead by an amazing CEO with Realtime global awareness and the resume to lead Nasdaq into the future.