Compare Oracle vs Nielsen BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Nielsen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Nielsen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nielsen scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Oracle had 1,147 more reviews than Nielsen that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Oracle had 1,144 more reviews than Nielsen that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Nielsen.
I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years
Decent Salaries Good and recent technologies in use Always challenging work Employee friendly
Need to get the salaries updated as per market
Advice to Management
Need to update salaries as per market
I have been working at Nielsen for more than a year
Great company culture that helps you learn and grow. Senior management is very easy to approach and all the teams are very proficient at their work. Allows work from home and flexible working as well.
Nothing is a con, you may work for long hours sometimes to meet deadlines but that is compensated with management's appreciation and other efforts to reward your hard work.