Compare Oracle vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years
1. No stress work place 2. Balanced work-life which allows you to prioritise what you love to do 3. Growth as an individual
1. Promotion and Salary increment pace is like slow 2. Few department have bad management politics 3. Less onsite opportunity for technical consultants
Advice to Management
Try to value your loyal employees, else they leave Oracle only for low salary and slow promotion process