Compare Oracle vs PayPal BETASee how working at Oracle vs. PayPal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. PayPal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- PayPal scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Oracle had 1,166 more reviews than PayPal that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PayPal.
I have been working at PayPal full-time for less than a year
Absolutely employee friendly company , always follow and enforce all employee to adopt the core values of it that makes the whole enviroment cool and enjoyable. only company I have seen in my career... which itself does all the possible to make employee financially secure and mentally and physically healthy. If you have been offered don't miss it I must suggest.
None that I see at the moment.
Advice to Management
I can say only Thanks a lot Paypal as you do whatever an employee expects proactively so no advice. Being one of the asia's best place to work itself speaks a lot.