Compare Oracle vs Tata Consultancy Services BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Tata Consultancy Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Tata Consultancy Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Tata Consultancy Services scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Tata Consultancy Services.
- Tata Consultancy Services had 779 more reviews than Oracle that mentioned "Salary hike" as a Con.
I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 8 years
Best work culture with wok life balance....it's applicable for all levels of employees...settle down company for you...You will find a lot of people of your same age group...You will learn true team... work here...good exposure to the biggest clients at offshore(through calls, meetings, visits) and onshore(by working there)...very good amount of onshore...if you want it you will definitely get it...you will get good family time at home...festival celebrations at office not just for the sake of it but in true terms...a lot of happy faces around you with satisfied feeling !!!!!!
There are cons everywhere but not that much in this case....salary hikes are low we all agree but you will get a lot of benefits in long term I can bet out of it and the onshore opportunity will... compensate it...there is politics nobody is denying but quite mangable and if you don't want to put your hands in it then also you will survive with a smile...so overall on of the best work place !!!!
Advice to Management
Dear Talent Team, you need to work upon the latest technology workshops and provide bonus or some other benefits to such people. I know we are doing it already but there is some more attention... required... Also on the salary hike part, if you can do something on that part as well !!!!!!!!