Compare Orange vs EDF BETASee how working at Orange vs. EDF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Orange vs. EDF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Orange scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- EDF scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Orange had 63 more reviews than EDF that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- "Low salaries" was the most mentioned Con at Orange.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at EDF.
I have been working at Orange full-time
Employee friendly , work life balance , good work culture , nice environment around office / colleagues
Annual appraisal / increment is very low per compare to others .
I have been working at EDF part-time for more than 10 years
Company is growing so there as are opportunities that might not immediately exist company provides regular communication, listen and consider new ideas and continually encouraging growth work, both... personally. Company understand work life balance actually respect that culture in conducive to creating friends monitors with lots of opportunities to get involved based on interests
No company is perfect. While we grow there are things that are evolving updating technology, adding office space, formalizing procedure,etc
Advice to Management
I’m proud to work in perficient and to see where we are headed as a profitable value driven business. Continuing the momentum of employee engagement around issues like sustainability, diversity and... inculsion and making work. Meaningful excites me for the future