Compare Overlake Medical Center and Clinics vs EvergreenHealth BETASee how working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics vs. EvergreenHealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics vs. EvergreenHealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Overlake Medical Center and Clinics scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- EvergreenHealth scored higher in 1 area: Overall Rating.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Overlake Medical Center and Clinics had 3 more reviews than EvergreenHealth that mentioned "Free parking" as a Pro.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at EvergreenHealth.
I have been working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics full-time
advancement opportunities are available/promote from within philosophy supports diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace opportunity to work with the latest technology
nothing negative to report with Overlake
I have been working at EvergreenHealth full-time for more than 5 years
Culture, leadership, location/ campus, community
Salaries (just can't keep up with Seattle's pay but you work here because of the Pros listed)