Compare Overlake Medical Center and Clinics vs Valley Medical Center BETASee how working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics vs. Valley Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics vs. Valley Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Overlake Medical Center and Clinics scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Valley Medical Center scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Free parking" was the most mentioned Pro at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Valley Medical Center.
- Overlake Medical Center and Clinics had 2 more reviews than Valley Medical Center that mentioned "No one" as a Con.
I worked at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics part-time for more than a year
Awesome coworkers, cafeteria had great food
Pay was less than competing hospitals for social workers
Advice to Management
None, I loved my management.
I have been working at Valley Medical Center full-time
You really get to know your fellow employees and you feel like you belong on the team.
Our mission (to care for our community like family) is wonderful, but some are better at this than others.