Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs PFM BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. PFM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. PFM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- PFM scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Training program" was the most mentioned Pro at PFM.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 143 more reviews than PFM that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year
Hard working time management
Detail oriented Easily believe people
Advice to Management
I have been working at PFM full-time
Throughout the training process, the firm makes a point to showcase every avenue within PFM. There’s something for everybody that enjoys public finance. While exhibiting a fairly standard... hierarchical structure, (most) senior-level employees are very willing to listen and help.
Can get slammed with work sometimes (long hours, work weekends). Pay could be higher in early stages.