Compare Pandora Media, LLC vs Spotify BETASee how working at Pandora Media, LLC vs. Spotify compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pandora Media, LLC vs. Spotify. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pandora Media, LLC scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Spotify scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Pandora Media, LLC had 20 more reviews than Spotify that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at Pandora Media, LLC.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Spotify.
I worked at Pandora Media, LLC full-time for more than a year
Company culture, good product, flexible benefits
Competition grew faster and hence the growth slowed down
Advice to Management
Need to innovate new business model and engagement loops
I worked at Spotify for less than a year
Fully trusted and given reposnibility. Interesting and challenging tasks. I leaned a lot. Easy hours. Fun environment. Perfect office location in Stockholm.
Spotify is not able to give you a full-time offer right after the internship. Depends on availability of positions when you are finishing school. Most of the office is on vacation during July.