Compare Paychex vs CooperVision BETASee how working at Paychex vs. CooperVision compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Paychex vs. CooperVision. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Paychex scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Paychex had 171 more reviews than CooperVision that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Paychex.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at CooperVision.
I have been working at Paychex full-time for more than a year
Paychex goes above and beyond to keep in touch with their employees and foster a culture that is inclusive, diverse, and committed to personal growth and development. I come to work and I'm... surrounded by some of the most amazing, talented people I've ever met. I can't say enough about how much I love it here. I'm #PaychexProud
I haven't come across any yet. There are rough days, or weeks, like anywhere else. But the people here are great about buckling down and getting it done, and then celebrating the success!
Advice to Management
You care, and it shows. Keep doing what you're doing!
I have been working at CooperVision
culture is really very good, various types of event is organized in office, There are lot of facility employee can use beside work
The only cons involved in working for involve those barriers that employees may create as a result of poor adherence to schedule, or not reaching out to ask questions when necessary