Compare People Group vs Bookmyshow BETASee how working at People Group vs. Bookmyshow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at People Group vs. Bookmyshow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- People Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Bookmyshow had 12 more reviews than People Group that mentioned "Work culture" as a Pro.
- "Nothing to say" was the most mentioned Con at People Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bookmyshow.
I have been working at People Group full-time for more than 5 years
- Friendly work place and staff - Ample learning opportunities - Good work appreciation - Good management and managers to help out employees in testing times too. - Excellent work / life balance
Not much to talk about - Company has always been growing steadily hence career growth will be steady too. Appraisals might get delayed in some cases but they provide good compensation
Advice to Management
Could be more proactive on giving developing management role to senior guys as they get get developing manager's role only in designation.