Compare Persistent Systems (India) vs Continuum Recruitment BETASee how working at Persistent Systems (India) vs. Continuum Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Persistent Systems (India) vs. Continuum Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Persistent Systems (India) scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Continuum Recruitment scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Persistent Systems (India).
- "Onsite opportunities" was the most mentioned Con at Persistent Systems (India).
I worked at Persistent Systems (India) full-time for more than 5 years
Best place for employees to work friendly.
Strict and adhere to the process & policy.
I worked at Continuum Recruitment full-time for more than a year
Some genuinely kind people but not many
Rubbish Clients Toxic Staff No one has any actual experience so you can't learn anything Huge alcohol culture, if you don't drink you won't last long
Advice to Management
hire some people with recruitment experience