Compare Persistent Systems (India) vs Real Time Data Services BETASee how working at Persistent Systems (India) vs. Real Time Data Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Persistent Systems (India) vs. Real Time Data Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Persistent Systems (India) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Real Time Data Services scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Persistent Systems (India).
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Real Time Data Services.
- "Onsite opportunities" was the most mentioned Con at Persistent Systems (India).
- "No cab facility" was the most mentioned Con at Real Time Data Services.
I worked at Persistent Systems (India) full-time for more than a year
it is good company. Nice Enviroment
nothing pros everything good no nothing
I worked at Real Time Data Services full-time for more than 5 years
I worked at Real Time Data Services for more than 7 years as a full-time employee. Started my career as an intern and said goodbye as an Asst Manager, Online Marketing. - company is growing so... there are many opportunities for every one - Managing Director, Mrs. Sangeeta Chhabra listens to their employees and provides the necessary support always - team is like a family. You will get all the help required to do your job, support from your colleagues, and learning so that you can contribute to the growth of the team and company. - no team politics, positive and employee-friendly culture. - company provides all the technology and tools so that you can do your job effectively, never says no to any tool which will make your work easy. - you get to work with thought leaders such as Gartner people (you typically don't access to these) - company invest heavily in the learning and development of their employees. CEO, Mr. Vinay Chhabra believes in the growth and learning of their employees.
No company is perfect as we grow, we face different challenges and situations that we have never seen. It's important to focus more on what is important, what's happening, and less on what's wrong.... This mindset is always supported by RTDS. Due to some personal reasons, I left RTDS, especially a team who always supported me and loved me. Before COVID there was no remote work policy, which I belive should always be there for the employee.
Advice to Management
I am proud to work at RTDS and to see where we are headed and value-driven business—continuing empowering growth in your employee via training, courses, and hands-on exercises.