Compare Persistent Systems vs Soroco BETASee how working at Persistent Systems vs. Soroco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Persistent Systems vs. Soroco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Persistent Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Persistent Systems.
- "Cutting edge" was the most mentioned Pro at Soroco.
- "Onsite opportunities" was the most mentioned Con at Persistent Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Soroco.
I have been working at Soroco full-time for less than a year
CEO has a brilliant experience of running multi-billion dollar enterprises and creating and nurturing a product startups in a services driven Infosys organisation. Team is tenured and excited about... where the company is headed The company is on a vision of realzing/ uncovering a new industry in tech (like what virgin gallactic space tourism did to aviation) Leadership and Mid-management are very open to ideas from new joinees
Alignment, as of now there's a lot of effort but not concerted thus realizations of results are limited, in multiple places.
Advice to Management
Share alignment messages with the teams more often. Let teams know of developments in various parts of the organisation and keep harping on what to focus on.