Compare Pine Cove vs Camp Ozark BETASee how working at Pine Cove vs. Camp Ozark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pine Cove vs. Camp Ozark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pine Cove scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Camp Ozark scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Campers" was the most mentioned Pro at Pine Cove.
- "Counselors" was the most mentioned Pro at Camp Ozark.
- Pine Cove had 1 more reviews than Camp Ozark that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Camp Ozark part-time for less than a year
Great place to work. You learn how to be a leader and refine skills you didn’t even know you had. You learn what it means to be a true servant and that life really isn’t about you, but is about... serving others
It’s a lot of hard work and can be challenging but it’s worth it. The hours are long, but you know what you signed up for. There are a lot of staff so it’s sometimes hard to get to know p staff on a... more personal level