Compare Pitney Bowes vs Amazon BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pitney Bowes.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Pitney Bowes for less than a year
— Wide spectrum of technologies to learn. — Pro-active feedback culture. — good leadership team to learn from. — Regular fun activities. — Growth oriented philosophy. — Very good top management -... concerned and take extreme care about employees. — Great culture and people always ready to help. — Lot of initiatives and activities to maintain a healthy, stress-free lifestyle. — Supported their employees during Covid and help them in every way possible.
— Nothing such.. Good place to work.
Advice to Management
— Keep up this good work, Thanks!!