Compare Pitney Bowes vs Kuno Creative BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. Kuno Creative compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. Kuno Creative. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kuno Creative scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pitney Bowes.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than 5 years
GreatHomeToWork. 7 years and counting.We grow up being told that School is our second home but once you leave your 2nd home and rush through your graduation, you wish to settle again into a new Home.... In my case it was Pitney Bowes. I can never forget that aroma of the first conference room in “Tower B” when my boat sailed to Manzanares, one of the conference room. I walked in as a well-groomed Kid, with all good wishes, novice dreams and potential to do achieve some Milestones and yet not let the creative Kid in me die out. Trust me PB has kept everything intact thus far. From a Trainee to holding “SomeDecentDesignation” I have seen myself grow more than anyone else seeing me grow. I want to thank each one of you PBites, who helped through this journey to make me what I am today professionally and also tweak myself personally for the good. I hereby coin you a word “GreatHomeToWork” admist this Lockdown. Thanks Pitney Bowes for always being a Giver.
Things which can be improved - I would like a bit more Innovation in different LOBs.
I have been working at Kuno Creative full-time
- Smart teammates who work well on developing effective marketing plans for their clients. - Flexible work hours (Including Work at Home Wednesdays & Half Day Fridays in the Summer!!!) - Wide... Range of Clients that keep it interesting - Ability for those who apply themselves to move up. - Company is concious about who it chooses to work with leading to awesome clients that are good to work with. - My teammates are the best ever and support each other no matter what. - No client revenue pressure. Often agencies are focused on adding/keeping clients to keep employees. - No time tracking, because employees are trusted to complete their work in a efficient time frame.
- Sometimes it's hard to find team meeting spaces for client/team calls.