Compare Premier Talent Partners vs LendingClub BETASee how working at Premier Talent Partners vs. LendingClub compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Premier Talent Partners vs. LendingClub. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Premier Talent Partners scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LendingClub scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Agency recruiting" was the most mentioned Pro at Premier Talent Partners.
- "Free snacks" was the most mentioned Pro at LendingClub.
- "20 somethings however" was the most mentioned Con at Premier Talent Partners.
- "Lc" was the most mentioned Con at LendingClub.
I have been working at LendingClub full-time for more than a year
You can join if you are getting a 50 percent hike as increment and promotion is imaginary here Join only if you are tagged to a good client on-site and looking for 1 year in this company
Increment is meagerly 3 -4% for top performers, you can imagine the plight of average performers Low accountability from Senior Management
Advice to Management
Understand market scenario for increment Don't hire resource if you can take care of them in future