Compare Premier Talent Partners vs Premier Group Recruitment BETASee how working at Premier Talent Partners vs. Premier Group Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Premier Talent Partners vs. Premier Group Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Premier Talent Partners scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Premier Group Recruitment scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Unlimited pto" was the most mentioned Pro at Premier Talent Partners.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Premier Group Recruitment.
- "20 somethings however" was the most mentioned Con at Premier Talent Partners.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Premier Group Recruitment.
I worked at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for more than a year
-Friendly Managers and Leadership Team -Good incentives and employee vacations
-Long hours, you are expected to be at your desk by 8:30 and technically allowed to leave at 6:00, however if you don’t spend at least an hour extra at work it would be frowned upon -Pay is very low... for the amount of hours expected -Training Program is pretty horrendous and will not teach you the skills you need -Incredibly high turnover rate, people quit or get fired extremely frequently
Advice to Management
Value your employees and invest in training