Compare Procter & Gamble vs Apple BETASee how working at Procter & Gamble vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Procter & Gamble vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 484 more reviews than Procter & Gamble that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Apple had 401 more reviews than Procter & Gamble that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year
- Team is great and supportive - Manager communicates needs and wants clearly - No Micromanagement or unnecessary intervention - Good benefits from company side and employee supportive policies
There are no cons with the team I work for