Compare Providence Health & Services vs Overlake Medical Center and Clinics BETASee how working at Providence Health & Services vs. Overlake Medical Center and Clinics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Providence Health & Services vs. Overlake Medical Center and Clinics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Overlake Medical Center and Clinics scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Providence Health & Services.
- "Free parking" was the most mentioned Pro at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Providence Health & Services.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.
I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than a year
1. Lots of growth in terms of technologies you work on. Work is on latest technologies and you get full support from Microsoft seattle team to make sure your work is delivered well. 2. Very high... values, with one of the best work cultures (since most of the higher management and employees are from microsoft, work culture resembles microsoft) 3. very good work life balance. Since it's product based, their is no pressure of timelines. 4. Each employee is called 'Caregiver' rather than employee. With lots of benefits over and above CTC. 5. No calls on fridays, also no late night calls (infact employees as asked not to set up any late night meetings with anyone) 6. Very good hikes. They take care of caregivers, make sure they are paid off for their work. Hikes are a fully transparent process. where you know what is the minimum and maximum percentage offered in the organization.
Trust me i am a current employee. I have multiple offers in my hand right now from other companies. But i will not leave a company like providence which holds such high values in organization and... values employees. We need such companys in india. I Found NO CONS with them.
Advice to Management
Please be like the way you are to the caregivers! we really love the management here would never want it to change !! Love you all.
I have been working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics full-time
advancement opportunities are available/promote from within philosophy supports diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace opportunity to work with the latest technology
nothing negative to report with Overlake