Compare Providence vs Overlake Medical Center and Clinics BETASee how working at Providence vs. Overlake Medical Center and Clinics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Providence vs. Overlake Medical Center and Clinics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Providence scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Overlake Medical Center and Clinics scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Providence" was the most mentioned Pro at Providence.
- "Overlake" was the most mentioned Pro at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.
- Providence had 80 more reviews than Overlake Medical Center and Clinics that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Providence full-time for less than a year
- Growing organization trying to tackle lot of new opportunities in healthcare - Employee Friendly Culture and Benefits - Each person is treated with utmost respect and dignity (every employee is... called a caregiver) - Ample Work Life balance - One of the very few Health Systems (Hospitals in US) investing heavily in Health 2.0
In Office Gym might be helpful for a quick jog/workout Medical Insurance benefits can be improved, although the current ones are just on-par
I have been working at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics full-time
Our organization has so many talented individuals.
It is always a balancing act to secure resources for every project.