Compare Pulse (UK) vs Premier Group Recruitment BETASee how working at Pulse (UK) vs. Premier Group Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pulse (UK) vs. Premier Group Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pulse (UK) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Pro at Pulse (UK).
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Premier Group Recruitment.
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Con at Pulse (UK).
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Premier Group Recruitment.
I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year
good opportunity for freshers where they can learn No stress
Best if you can get incentives and worst if you get fines but it is up to us Unfair salaries
Advice to Management
kindly full fill the needs of AME. so that they can full fill the work out and out
I have been working at Premier Group Recruitment full-time for less than a year
Recruitment isn't always the easiest even at the best of times, but Premier give you the best of resources to ensure it's done to the best of your ability!
Like any recruitment role it's now for the faint hearted.