Compare Purchasing Power, LLC vs Amtex Systems BETASee how working at Purchasing Power, LLC vs. Amtex Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Purchasing Power, LLC vs. Amtex Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Purchasing Power, LLC scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Amtex Systems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Business model" was the most mentioned Pro at Purchasing Power, LLC.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amtex Systems.
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Con at Purchasing Power, LLC.
- "Till now" was the most mentioned Con at Amtex Systems.
I have been working at Purchasing Power, LLC full-time for less than a year
Unique business model and steady revenue growth over the last 20 years. Super collaborative team across US and India location. This is a definite place to work if you are that person who is... interested in taking accountability and delivering tasks, likes to wear multiple hats explore and learn different things, who can voice out your suggestions for the betterment and being proactive. High visibility from leadership team. Diverse work culture.
Would be great if it could be even more fast paced. Benefits and perks can be worked on to be more competitive to attract good candidates.
Advice to Management
Making individuals across hierarchy more accountable and setting up expectations at the earlier stages.