Compare PwC vs Charterhouse Partnership BETASee how working at PwC vs. Charterhouse Partnership compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Charterhouse Partnership. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Charterhouse Partnership scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Dubai" was the most mentioned Pro at Charterhouse Partnership.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Con at Charterhouse Partnership.
I worked at Charterhouse Partnership full-time
Dubai as a city is a great spot Charterhouse can be a gateway to start working in Dubai and to understand the better companies out there.
Turnover. It's almost famous amongst other recruitment companies in Dubai for the amount of turnover it has had, with many consultants in Dubai having arrived with Charterhouse and then left after... a few months (to another agency). It has a very political, almost nasty culture. There seem to be a lot of clients that just refuse to work with Charterhouse now due to historical issues, so can be tough to get business.
Advice to Management
Honestly, I think there should be a change in management. There's a clique at the top which can do no wrong, which makes the average consultant feel like a second class citizen.